My guest for Finding Joy Podcast #44 is Micah Maddox, Bible teacher, writer, blogger, and author of Anchored In: Experience a Power-Full Life in a Problem-Filled World. Micah is passionate about helping women find purpose, peace, and calm in our chaotic world, and she will be speaking at the Raleigh venue on the Finding Joy Ladies Night Out National Tour I’ll be hosting this fall.
Dear friend, if it seems like your problems are mounting by the minute and you feel powerless to what’s happening around you, I pray this conversation can be the hope and encouragement you need to see the light.
Finding Joy is a podcast dedicated to bringing you encouragement and inspiration in all of life’s moments — the good, bad and everything in-between.
In this episode Micah and I talk about:
- How to live a more power-full life in a problem-filled world
- Why what we think about God and how we feel about Him matters
- How to trust God more fully and deeply and grow in faith
- How to experience and access God’s power in our weakness and strength
- Easy ways to get into the Word each week
Micah encourages us to remember that darkness is just a distraction — it does not mean God has departed.