My guest for Finding Joy Podcast #46 is Lynn Cowell, an author and national conference speaker who is passionate about helping women of all ages understand the importance of Christ confidence. Her latest book, Make Your Move: Finding Unshakable Confidence Despite Your Fears and Failures, just came out a few months ago, and you can actually join Lynn here starting February 26th as she launches an online study component of the book.
Finding Joy is a podcast dedicated to bringing you encouragement and inspiration in all of life’s moments — the good, bad and everything in-between.
In this episode Lynn and I talk about:
- The importance of building our confidence in Christ.
- How to combat society’s unrealistic expectations to do and be it all.
- How to let go of past fears and failures in exchange for the confidence that comes from surrendering our lives to the One who never fails.
- Her family’s experience with mental illness and why having a treatment plan is important.
- Freebies for developing an unshakable confidence.
Lynn encourages us to think about the inner dialogues we have with ourselves on a daily basis. Are we building ourselves up with the truth found in God’s word, or are we tearing ourselves down with the enemy’s lies?