Dear friends, today’s podcast might just be one of the most inspiring conversations I’ve ever had and I’m so excited to share it with you today.
We all have memories that stay with us from our childhood, whether it was trips to the ice cream stand with friends, boat rides with gramma and grandpa, or making cookies with mama. While the latter memories are certainly precious and etched into my mind, there’s something else I remember about growing up, and that was listening to Kimberly Ann Bonds on the radio. Every time my family was in the car we had Pulse.FM on the radio and we always looked forward to this wonderful woman being the host.
Finding Joy is a podcast dedicated to bringing you encouragement and inspiration in all of life’s moments — the good, bad and everything in-between.
Kimberly Ann is the epitome of positivity — one of those people who is truly beautiful from the inside out. I am so excited to share our conversation with you today because this woman is so inspiring!
In this episode, Kimberly Ann and I talk about:
- Her struggle with ADHD, drugs, an eating disorder and a suicide attempt.
- How she learned to surrender the pain, heartbreak and struggles of her childhood and early adult years in exchange for God’s peace, love and grace.
- Finding joy in surrender.
- Finding our true identity in Christ alone and choosing to pursue wisdom, faith, knowledge, grace and love above all.
- Imperfect progress and the redemption process.
- Her ministry through Kimberly Ann Ministries and the Heart 2 Heart daily devotional program.
Kimberly Ann encourages us to embrace surrender, hold fast to what is good and trust in the One who holds our lives in His hands.
How to Listen to the Finding Joy Podcast
You can listen to the podcast here on this blog, or by subscribing to the podcast through iTunes.
Subscribe to the iTunes podcast HERE.
Review this Podcast
By rating this podcast or writing a short review, you can help others find the Finding Joy podcast more easily! Click here to head over to iTunes and rate Finding Joy.