Finding Joy is a podcast dedicated to bringing you encouragement and inspiration in all of life’s moments — the good, bad and everything in-between.
Logan Wolfram is our special guest for the 19th episode of the Finding Joy podcast — an episode that’s packed full of some amazing practical applications for your life. Get ready for some real talk, ladies, because I learned so much from Logan in this conversation!
If you’ve never met Logan before today, you’re in for a treat. This plate-juggling mom is an interior decorator turned writer, speaker, and host of the Allume Conference. She’s a passionate leader who desires to see women live fully in Christ. Her first book, Curious Faith; Rediscovering Hope in the God of Possibility released in March 2016.
- Being obedient to the Lord even when it’s hard.
- How to give yourself permission to be quiet and listen and wait upon the Lord.
- The danger of putting God in a box or trying to control His role in our lives.
- What it looks like to have a curious, growing faith.
- The real meaning of creativity and how fear keeps us from moving forward in our walk with Jesus.
Logan encourages us to embrace our curious side and explore possibility with a God who is unlimited, unpredictable, and ever-loving.