Hello friends, and welcome to Episode 2 of the Finding Joy podcast!
Finding Joy is a podcast dedicated to bringing you encouragement and inspiration in all of life’s moments — the good, bad and everything in-between.
Today’s episode features the lovely Taylor Kiser, who shares her journey toward healing from an eating disorder and how she is working on finding joy in Christ alone — not a perfect body.
Taylor is the lovely writer and photographer behind FoodFaithFitness.com — a blog dedicated to healthy recipes, exercise tips and faith inspiration. She has loved baking and cooking since she was a little girl, and her passion for food shines through every delicious recipe she posts.
In this episode, Taylor shares her story and talks about:
- Her hospitalization from anorexia at age 12
- Her journey with food since that hospitalization
- How social media impacts our self-esteem
- How our thoughts hold more power than we realize
- Her favorite recipe from her blog: Healthy Blueberry Cheesecake Oatmeal!
Taylor encourages us all to keep fighting the good fight (even if it feels like we aren’t making any progress in our struggles) and to give ourselves a lot of grace along the way.Read More